What you should know before you visit us.
Important research projects with participation of Sanatorium PRONATAL:
- Investigation into the efficacy and safety of the LHRH – antagonist Cetrorelix in women undergoing fertlisation treatment.
- Multicenter trial to compare the local tolerance, efficiency, and efficacy of follitropin - ? administered by Pen device and follitropin - administered by conventional syringe and needle in women undergoing controlled ovarian hyperstimulation for IVF or ICSI.
- Aromatase P450 messenger RNA expression in IVFpatients.
- Congenital malformations in children born after in vitro fertilization.
- Studies on genetic associations of immunology related reproductive disorders : HLA vlase I, CTLA-4 and interleukin genes.
- Studies on somatic and neuropsychological development, malformation rate and morbidity in children born after intracytoplasmic sperm injection.